Pretty Praise Merchandise can be purchased and shipped worldwide. The United States Postal Service takes care of the shipment for all the orders. Orders can take 2-3 days for processing before being shipped and then 3-5 business days for delivery once shipped. You should receive your items within 5-7 business days once your order is placed.
- Email updates will be sent at each stage of processing to keep you informed. You can always track your package here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
- Please make sure to designate an alternate shipping address at the time of your order if you are using one.
- Items that are in stock are shipped within 2-3 days and a notification will be sent to the email on file.
- Items that are not in stock or have an extended shipping date are notated clearly in the item description.
- The prices are based on USPS Priority Mail shipping and the handling cost from the warehouse noted below.
United States Domestic Shipping
Domestic Shipping: FREE
Parcels are mailed USPS Priority Mail with USPS Tracking and insurance for the value of your order.
Canadian Shipping: $9.99Your parcel may be held for additional customs/duty/VAT specific to Canada. These fees are separate from your purchase. Sometimes, this adds additional days to your shipping time.
International Shipping: $9.99
Your parcel may be held for additional customs/duty/VAT specific to your country. These fees are separate from your purchase. They are different for each country. Sometimes, this adds additional days to your shipping time.
Lost or Missing Shipments
Please note: Pretty Praise is not be responsible for damage or loss during shipping. Pretty Praise ships all of our merchandise Priority Mail and is insured for the amount of your order at no additional charge to you. There are no refunds if your parcel is lost, damaged, stolen, or missing once it leaves the warehouse and in the hands of United States Post Office and National Postal Service. If your parcel is lost or damaged, please go to the following website to file a claim:
Custom Duties and TaxesAll international clients are responsible for custom duties and taxes on delivery. It is possible to check the Custom Duties and Taxes on your order, please refer tohttp://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/